Animation is implemented as part of Tomas itself. It makes use
of a freeware component GMP. Additionally methods are added to
manually program "animation". These methods are attributes of
the "TomasShape" class, a descendant class of TomasElement.
The methods are divided in 5 groups. They represent:
To see what the TOMAS animation is capable of, just click on the
image below to start the demo program.
- Position(x,y,z) and orientation data
- Presentation formats (rendering, coloring)
- Modeling movements (straight lines, curves)
- Creating the shape from standard shapes or input data
- Combining movements with other shapes.